Create a PowerPoint presentation of no more than 15 slides that reflect your understanding of the three macronutrients discussed in this module: Carbohydrates, Lipids, and Proteins. Be creative!
Each slide should include information about each macronutrient.
- Definition of the macronutrient inclusive of its function and structure
- Where they are digested and absorbed
- Types and their purpose
- Special characteristics and function
- Clinical applications as they relate to health and diets
Use APA Editorial Format for citations and references used other than the textbook.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a PowerPoint document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.pptx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- Definition of the macronutrient inclusive of its function and structure – 2 Weight
- Where they are digested and absorbed – 5 Weight
- Types and their purpose – 3 Weight
- Special characteristics and function – 5 Weight
- Clinical applications as they relate to health and diets – 5 Weight
Total – 20 Weight