https://domypaperforcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo.jpeg 0 0 Do my paper for cheap https://domypaperforcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo.jpeg Do my paper for cheap2022-01-14 03:07:082022-01-14 03:07:08Help with assignment see rubric and assignment details | NUR4590 | Rasmussen College System
See Rubric and attached Templates
Deliverable 5 – Staffing Justification Email
Apply principles of professional identity and professionalism.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are making a staffing assignment knowing that you are short staffed. You have five registered nurses (RNs), two licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and two nursing assistants. Those nine employees need to provide a 12-hour shift of services to 30 number of clients with a high acuity required to a ratio of nurse to client at 1:3.
Client acuity level
- Six acuity level 1
- Eight acuity level 2
- Nine acuity level 3
- Seven acuity level 4
- You will use the acuity-based staffing model to develop the staffing assignment based on the needs of the clients and a template has been created to use (see resources below).
As you create this assignment, include the following in an email to your manager to justify your short staffing plan:
- Complete the staffing assignment based on the acuity level.
- Defend how you would direct the staff to their assigned roles for this shift and provide a rationale for the staffing assignment.
- Describe how you would communicate with each level of care provider to assure the best outcomes possible.
- Address how you would assure client equity in the delivery of services.
- Reflect on how you, as a nursing leader, created the staffing assignment based on your core professional values.
- Describe your professional identity characteristics that supported your decision for the staffing assignment.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.