http://domypaperforcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo-1.jpeg 0 0 Do my paper for cheap http://domypaperforcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo-1.jpeg Do my paper for cheap2021-10-05 23:48:082021-10-05 23:48:08Business 101 slp3 problem solving, excel, and pest analysis | business 101
Business 101 slp3 problem solving, excel, and pest analysis | business 101 | Trident University
- On the “Industry Performance” tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the section entitled, Historical Performance Data. Click the small arrow pointing downward (located at the top right of the Historical Performance Data section) and export the data to Excel. Once you have the Excel spreadsheet with the data for “Historical Performance Data”:
- Highlight the data in column B, then create a Column Chart illustrating the Revenue ($m) data. For example,
- Use the Excel formula to calculate the Average for each column of data within the sheet.
- Add this information to the bottom of each column.
- Use Excel to calculate the Sum for each column of data within the sheet.
- Add this information below the row of Averages for each column.
- Change the name of this Tab to Revenue Growth.