Read this article
Have to have an introductory paragraph with a clear thesis and a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis
- Describe four changes to the traditional 7-Eleven supply chain that the move to fresh foods will require. In addition, discuss four advantages that 7-Eleven can gain by outsourcing all or most of the fresh food supply chain responsibilities.
- Use a basic flow diagram to create a simple supply chain model for delivering fresh sandwiches with eight distinct boxes. You may use the software of your choice to create the diagram; however, it must be readable when copied and pasted or imbedded into your MS Word document.
- Recommend either a push-based strategy or pull-based strategy for ordering fresh foods and justify your recommendation.
- Discuss three advantages and three disadvantages of using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in the proposed supply chain.
- Describe four businesses that have successfully implemented the retail of fresh foods that would be suitable for 7-Eleven to benchmark.
- Discuss four important pieces of information that must be gathered and transmitted using 7-Eleven’s IT networks to support the fresh food supply chain.
- Describe how the practice of tanpin kanri (item by item management) may be transferred from 7-Eleven Japan to the United States operation.
Article provided must be cited as a source and 5 additional scholarly sources from journals. No plagiarism APA format